MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit Alignment in TextEditor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the text editor -> add video (even on these forums), it comes up centered, and when you hover over it, it's aligned to the left.

[Image: ISIZvtx.png]

Anyone know how to fix it? I tried to change alignment to center, but then it changes the fonts and text size to center as well... I suppose it's mybb's coding that needs to be fixed since it's a problem on these forums as well.
Yeah, I'm also having the same problem. :/
Really, no one knows how to fix this?!?
Under Editor Style switch to another one try affice 2007!

Are you not happy with the hove effect or you want to change it I don't really understand?

.\jscripts\editor_themes\stylesheet.css play with that file!!!
(2013-12-20, 07:42 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Under Editor Style switch to another one try affice 2007!

Are you not happy with the hove effect or you want to change it I don't really understand?

.\jscripts\editor_themes\stylesheet.css play with that file!!!

No. I want to keep everything left aligned, as you can see in the picture, the selected item is aligned to the left and the rest is centered aligned.
Open .\jscripts\editor_themes\stylesheet.css find and delete or modify
.messageEditor .editor_dropdown_menu li.editor_dropdown_menu_item_over span
(2013-12-20, 08:08 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Open .\jscripts\editor_themes\stylesheet.css find and delete or modify
.messageEditor .editor_dropdown_menu li.editor_dropdown_menu_item_over span

That's what I was actually looking at. I tried several things, and nothing worked. I was wondering if anyone knows what exactly to put there..
Change padding in .messageEditor .editor_dropdown_menu li