MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: editpost error when deleting a post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

We're getting an error when clicking on the cross to delete a post.

The site is redirecting to this page

[Image: ibYy2ar.png]

I've checked the files and editpost.php is present so i can't work out whats happening. Any ideas at all?

forum address is tcgzone.com

Thanks

Chris

PS: I've just applied the Google SEO mod...... Thinking a little more. This may have something to do with it but not sure exactly how.
Anyone have any ideas?
Quote:PS: I've just applied the Google SEO mod

Go to ACP>Configuration>Plugins

Find Google SEO; Does it show any extra instruction(s) or step(s)?
All plugin settings are OK and tasks completed.

For some reason when clicking the [x] delete button it diverts to the page pictured above.

It's definitely something to do with the seo mod as when I uninstall it the problem disappears.
Can you message me a test account with admin privileges?

Edited

Thanks for the temp admin account.

It looks weird, I checked and everything with Google SEO is set up correctly. There is no messed up code in headerinclude, in fact I even reverted it to original however it didn't work.

The real cause was a plugin you were using. There was a broken plugin called (), yes that's what the plugin was called. There was no name or description only had author name which is Edson Ordaz. After deactivating the plugin, posts were able to be deleted without facing any error(s).
Thank you. Can't remember what that was for now. Will have to check.

Thanks ever so much for the help