MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dopamine Apparel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys.

I've started on my venture to open up my own clothing label. I'm at the stage where I'm in need of some support to get the ball rolling, so I've set up the domain and the designs to gather some interest. If ya'll could show me some love and support and share the page with your friends or even give some feedback, that'd be really neat. Heart

http://dopamineapparel.com

Muchos love.
Nobody has anything for me? Rolleyes
I love the designs. 2 of them (Chem Symbol (Black) & Pocket Green (White)) are on my wishlist. Wink

Love the website design too. Great work Jordan. Smile
The website is nice and the shirts look nice too. It's hard to really tell what I would be getting with virtual t-shirts. Pictures of the actual tee would be much nicer. Can't say I'm a fan of the font choice for the branding, but I can't be so picky, I guess.
^^ I really agree. I'd never buy a digital layout, you have no idea what the actual shirt looks like.
Thankyou for confirming my suspicions, I completely agree too. Luckily I am ordering the shirts very soon and they will be up on the site within a few weeks. For now the digital designs are just to create some interest towards the designs as they are so far, but I know exactly what you mean and we are working on it.

Thanks for the feedback all. Smile
Australian based companies are a PITA to get off the ground - Ideally you'd get a .com.au domain too Smile

Might have to look into this - I need a few formal shirts.
(2013-12-24, 10:24 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Australian based companies are a PITA to get off the ground - Ideally you'd get a .com.au domain too Smile

Might have to look into this - I need a few formal shirts.

They really are! And I may actually look in to the .com.au domain too actually, I hadn't thought of that. But luckily I've had a few e-mails from larger companies whom are willing to advertise my product so things are going pretty well at the moment. Smile