MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quote function stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just upgrading the forums. I don't know which version I was on before, but the board has been sitting since about Oct 2012, so whatever version was around then. Anyway, clicking 'Quote' on a post doesn't enter a quote at all. Just a blank reply.

Anyone have a thought as to where I should check to see what caused this? Don't know if it's a setting issue (I don't think it is…I checked all the settings), a template issue, or a bug.

I can provide a user account if needed, but the problem is fairly straightforward, I think. Just don't know if the solution is.

Edit: Come to think of it, I think I was upgrading 1.6.8 to 1.6.11.
And what file did you use to upgrade your forum script, I am asking you this because the process varies from one version to another!!!

Also have you installed some plugin or do you use jquery?
Not sure what you mean by file. I uploaded all the new files (except the settings file), then went to the /install/upgrade.php file to run the upgrade script. It detected the old version (1.6.8) and everything seemed to go fine.

I have nothing else installed (as far as plugins). Not sure about query. That's default, right? I can't see where to turn it off. But basically, I'm just using an out-of-the-box install.