MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to login to Admin CP, cookie settings are right.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I'm having a problem with mybb admin cp(latest version of mybb), the problem is: I can't login at all, I type in my login, click login but nothing happens, checking google chrome's console while I hit login, I get this error:
Not allowed to load local resource: file:///C:/flexcraft/mybb/admin/index.php

My cookie settings are right and I used many different settings even one from the generator but still shows same message.

Also worth noting: the installer seems to be bugged with forum url by adding "C:" infront of it

forum I'm trying to get mybb running(for a friend): wildcard65gaming.bounceme.net/flexcraft/mybb

Also another note, the cookie thing default value is: C://flexcraft/mybb
current settings: $settings['cookiedomain'] = ".wildcard65gaming.bounceme.net";
$settings['cookiepath'] = "/flexcraft/mybb/";
It looks like you have "C:/flexcraft/mybb/" hardcoded somewhere. The admin login form is trying to POST to C:/flexcraft/mybb/admin/index.php. Have you modified any core files locally?
No, I extracted everything straight from the zip file that I downloaded.
Probably should note that I'm using a compiled version of apache httpd 2.4.7 from apachelounge.com and php 5 from windows.php.net and everything is in htdocs folder.
Ackward silence on this thread :/