MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Random "}" at the very top of Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a random "}" at the very top of my forum. Any idea what template that is to remove the "}"? Ive been looking but cant seem to find the right template.

See it here...http://www.omahaspeed.com

Can anyone direct me to the correct template to look at removing?

Thank you so much.
I am pretty sure I already stumbled upon someone asking similar question and .M. had the solution I recommend you to PM him!!!
I think it's a plugin .lang file that's casing this issue
This happened to me to fix it go to Admin CP>Templates & Styles>Templates>YOUR TEMPLATE>Header Templates>Header
At the very to should be a } remove it and save.

Hope this helps
The site yo have linked is phpBB installed. How you are asking support at MyBB community?
I switched to a phpbb from MyBB due to the repeated errors I was having with mods and such. I have just installed a new MyBB and am going to try again with it as I like MyBB better than phpbb and am hoping it gets better as far as sloppy coding is concerned.

I don't want to bash on the mod dev much as he puts in a ton of free time and effort but I literally only had ONE mod installed and it created several problems. I solved all except this random "}" for which now I might give the mod another install and see what happens again.

Thanks for the help guys.
So was it a plugin after all?
Not sure....I installed a fresh copy of MyBB, installed the same single mod and now everything seems to be working fine. I didnt even have to changed any code like the first time installing the mod.

Very strange.