MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey Smile

i have problems with my post bit

if iam useing this code

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme[borderwidth]}" cellpadding="2" class="tborder16" width="100%" id="post_{$post['pid']}" > <tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="2">
 <p align=right> {$post['onlinestatus']} {$post['profilelink']}  </p> </td>

</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" rowspan="2" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>

<strong><span class="largetext"></span></strong><br />
{$post['usertitle']}<br />

{$post['useravatar']}<br />

{$post['user_details']}

</td>
<td class="trow1" width="85%" valign="top">
<table width="100%">
<tr><td>
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}">

{$post['message']}
</div>
{$post['attachments']}

<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;">

</div>
</td></tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow16" width="100%" valign="bottom" height="0">
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tr>
{$post['signature']}
        <td align="right"><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}</span></td>
        <td align="left"><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}</span></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<div style="padding-bottom:0px"></div>

the quick reply dont work what to do? please help me
What are you trying to achieve?
trying to make the quick reply working
You have to check showthread templates not postbit
(2013-12-21, 05:35 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]What are you trying to achieve?

if iam useing this code

{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tr>
		<td class="{$altbg}{$post['mysupport_bestanswer_highlight']}{$post['mysupport_staff_highlight']}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
		<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
		<span class="smalltext">
			{$post['usertitle']}<br />
			{$post['userstars']}
			{$post['groupimage']}
			{$post['useravatar']}<br />
			{$post['user_details']}
		</span>
	</td>
	<td class="{$altbg}{$post['mysupport_bestanswer_highlight']}{$post['mysupport_staff_highlight']}" valign="top">
		<table width="100%">
			<tr><td>{$post['posturl']}<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['mysupport_status']}{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}<div class="float_right">{$post['mysupport_bestanswer']}{$post['mysupport_deny_support_post']}</div></strong></span>
			<br />
			<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="post_body post{$usergroup['gid']}">
				{$post['message']}
			</div>
			{$post['attachments']}
			{$post['signature']}
			<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>
				{$post['iplogged']}
			</div>
		</td></tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="{$altbg}{$post['mysupport_bestanswer_highlight']}{$post['mysupport_staff_highlight']}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle;"><span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span></td>
	<td class="{$altbg}{$post['mysupport_bestanswer_highlight']}{$post['mysupport_staff_highlight']}" style="vertical-align: middle;">
		<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
			<tr valign="bottom">
				<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}</span></td>
				<td align="right">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
			</tr>
		</table>
	</td>
</tr>
</table>

the quick reply works

but i dont need this code i cant code him

how to make the first code to work?

Bump
!
You need to Really step up with your questions. What are you trying to do and what is the problem with this code I mean we can't spend time guessing!