MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to change "never" in  index page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi mybbs ,
thanks for wonder ful software.
iam using  this software it is working fine . Comparing with many available other competitors it  is unique . and thanks for kind support.
i am just started my forum so there are few threads.

my questions are :--
1. in index page if a forum is  having no posts, it is showing as "never" how to change " with some other word we want " like start, or begin,

2. when new user regiseter  a activiation mail  is sento to user , can able to add some  information about the forum in that mail how to add  it.

3. i also  want edit the content displayed when a new user registers (on  submit) states that  a activation mail is sent to him/her until he activated he could not able to  post .

4. how to resend a activation mail if a user could not able to get a mail or deleted the mail
please reply
i am attaching the image for first question
Well if you have let least one thread that will be gone.... this is for your 1st answer....
DragonLord Wrote:Well if you have let least one thread that will be gone.... this is for your 1st answer....

thank you for reply. for the first one i got the answer i edited the file inc/languages english/index.lang.php serarched for $l['lastpost_never']="Never" with
$l['lastpost_never']="begin now." i agree with you if i created atleast one thread it will show that thread. i thought when no threads it is the word beginnow is more friendlier than never. so i wanted to change that .
any ways thank you friend.
could any one answer the other questions please
sif Wrote:2. when new user regiseter  a activiation mail  is sento to user , can able to add some  information about the forum in that mail how to add  it.

3. i also  want edit the content displayed when a new user registers (on  submit) states that  a activation mail is sent to him/her until he activated he could not able to  post .

4. how to resend a activation mail if a user could not able to get a mail or deleted the mail
please reply

i will try 2 answer your other questions, although i have basic knowledge of vbulletin site, so i can try 2 help you out for other questions.

answer for 2nd question is you need 2 have the mod or plugins for editing mail or its possible 2 edit through your hosting site, through hosting site just check out the file manager, there you will find folder in public_html from that folder just go2 the folder for registeration, u can edit anything over there.

i am afraid i wont be able 2 answer for your 3rd question, can you frame it in proper english language. are you trying 2 say that you wanna activate members registeration without there activation?

answer for your 4th question is click on forgot password, your member will recieve email as 2 reset the password & activate the account through new password.

hope all your doubts are cleared.
mobiplanet Wrote:
sif Wrote:2. when new user regiseter  a activiation mail  is sento to user , can able to add some  information about the forum in that mail how to add  it.

please reply

i will try 2 answer your other questions, although i have basic knowledge of vbulletin site, so i can try 2 help you out for other questions.

answer for 2nd question is you need 2 have the mod or plugins for editing mail or its possible 2 edit through your hosting site, through hosting site just check out the file manager, there you will find folder in public_html from that folder just go2 the folder for registeration, u can edit anything over there.

i am afraid i wont be able 2 answer for your 3rd question, can you frame it in proper english language. are you trying 2 say that you wanna activate members registeration without there activation?

answer for your 4th question is click on forgot password, your member will recieve email as 2 reset the password & activate the account through new password.

hope all your doubts are cleared.

thanks