MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How add breadcrumbs at bottom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to add breadcrumbs ( the MyBB Community Forums / Support / General Support / New Thread bit) to the bottom of pages as well as the top - ideally so they appear just underneath the page numbers and above the

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread

list. The only thread I can find on this is from 2007 I think and talks about files that are not in my themes (ten, apart 1) and says about adding <navigation>.

As this is obviously from a previous version can someone tell me which file I am now looking for and exactly what I have to put - is it literally <navigation> or is it <navigation> blah blah </navigation>.

Sorry for being a pain I should be able to do this but the last time I did it was over 3 years ago and at least 2 computers back (so if I recorded what I did it is now lost)

Thank you in advance
Well, you can add <navigation> in the beginning of the footer template. Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> *your theme's templates* -> Footer Templates -> footer.

But it will show after "View a Printable Version, etc.", probably, and will show in every page of your forum, just like the breadcrumbs of the header.

If you want it only in threads and after the page numbers, edit the showthread template. Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> *your theme's templates* -> Show Thread Templates -> showthread.

Add the <navigation> after the {$multipage} code.
(2013-12-22, 10:19 PM)José F. Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you can add <navigation> in the beginning of the footer template. Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> *your theme's templates* -> Footer Templates -> footer.

But it will show after "View a Printable Version, etc.", probably and will show in every page of your forum, just like the breadcrumbs of the header.

If you want it only in threads and after the page numbers, edit the showthread template. Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> *your theme's templates* -> Show Thread Templates -> showthread.

Add the <navigation> after the {$multipage} code.

Thank You so much for that.