MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to change....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to find same issued point but not find it here. So please help with following:
I need to change the order of page loading. Why?
So I want that any user that will come to forum page would take loging scring like it done in .../member.php and only after that user will get .../index.php page with all forum topics by logining.

Can you please say how to do it?

The way where it would be possible to do I think I know it is Templates settings in Admin panel.
mogul Wrote:Trying to find same issued point but not find it here. So please help with following:
I need to change the order of page loading. Why?
So I want that any user that will come to forum page would take loging scring like it done in .../member.php and only after that user will get .../index.php page with all forum topics by logining.

Can you please say how to do it?

The way where it would be possible to do I think I know it is Templates settings in Admin panel.

Problem fixed. Thanx anyway. In russia it is usually when you don''t know the answer for the question you should only just ask in some special environment and it does not matter would you get answer or not. the energe of this place would help to resolve problem anyway soon or latter but it would happens.