MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Loggin in Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You may or may not know how my forum is The Vortex...well use to be called The Vortex on www.thevortexwired.net well I just recently changed our forum name to Social Picnic and the URL is now www.socialpicnic.me.
For some reason, it was fine when it was The Vortex but ever since the change I have been experiencing issues.

Every time I log in to my site it says "You have successfully logged in" but then it brings me back to the Log in screen, I can't log in or get to the Admin's area.

I am not sure if is Hostgator's fault (They did all the background work, when there was an error when I was purchasing the domain name) or myBB or even mine.

If anyone has experienced this problem, or could help me with this matter, it will be greatly appreciated.

www.socialpicnic.me
Your cookie path is wrong. It's set to /home4/warrenf/ but it should be set to / .
I don't know how to change this. Would you be able to give me a hand please?
Thank you so much, that helped, I am finally in, turns out hostgator stuffed up the domain name too and put soclialcalpicnic.me <<< but I am in now, so thanks so much!

I was panicking as this was 3 days without access.