MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: killed my site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so first off, I downloaded the changed files kit to go from 1.6.10 to 1.6.11, uploaded them and replaced the respective files like it stated to do, and it claimed to upgrade my existing .10 forum, right back to .10... things spun downhill from there, now I get a mile long chunk of errors, and my site is hideous now.
I've also got 190k posts so a reinstall is out of the question.

Http://caffeinejunkiesinc.com

My site, it's currently I in maintenence mode, let me know if I need to undo that and anyone that can help me to fix this would be like a God to me.

Screenshots will be uploaded, however its notletting me upload the main 3 screenshots because they are over 500 kilobytes in size, so the big 2 chunks of error code can't be uploaded unless that is fixed for me or someone has an alternative method
Did you make a backup before starting? It looks like it is displaying the PHP file rather than parsing it. Are you sure file permissions are set correctly on the newly uploaded files?
... honestly, no I'm not, where can I find out what they're settings should be. I know just enough to keep my site running, not much more if I'm being honest about it.
can you run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel and check for
changed php files - most probably you have to replace global.php file from MyBB source files package