MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Member.php Status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if there was a certain plugin for this, or if I just have to activate something in the settings;

here's my user-page (member.php)
[Image: GiEA9mI.png]

And here's what I need on mine
[Image: pA42ZlS.png]

I boxed it inside of the red box, I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the status thing to show, with the current location of the user. Thanks.

Bump.

Bump.
Are you sure you don't have this showing up? It's showing on users profile only!!!
It depends on your theme really. You can customize your member_profile templates and change it around depending on the theme but thats it
Please visit any user profile and check if it exists if not let us know and we will tell you what to do to put back online!

Do you want to show this option in postbit template?
(2013-12-24, 11:11 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want to show this option in postbit template?

I do Big Grin

The "online" part.
(2013-12-25, 04:25 AM)FooFighter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-24, 11:11 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want to show this option in postbit template?

I do Big Grin

The "online" part.

Postbit? The OP mentions member.php page, which one is it?
admin panel >> templates >> forum's active theme templates >> Member Templates
check codes in member_profile template & member_profile_online template
member_profile template consists of code like below
<strong>{$lang->postbit_status}</strong> {$online_status}
member_profile_online template content can be like below
<a href="online.php"><span class="online" style="font-weight: bold;">{$lang->postbit_status_online}</span></a> ({$location} @ {$location_time})
(2013-12-25, 06:19 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]admin panel >> templates >> forum's active theme templates >> Member Templates
check codes in member_profile template & member_profile_online template
member_profile template consists of code like below
<strong>{$lang->postbit_status}</strong> {$online_status}
member_profile_online template content can be like below
<a href="online.php"><span class="online" style="font-weight: bold;">{$lang->postbit_status_online}</span></a> ({$location} @ {$location_time})

Thanks for the reply,
The member_profile code was missing, but all that did was add the Online / offline message, and not the current forums location.

I checked the code for member_profile_online and it was already there.

Do you know if I'm doing something wrong Confused? Thanks.
^ can you run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel
and focus on changed php files (ignore files in install folder & images)
(2013-12-27, 09:00 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ can you run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel
and focus on changed php files (ignore files in install folder & images)

[Image: 8mE2PDd.png]

(I changed the default smilies)