MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any automatic copy and paste bot available?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any automatic copy and paste bot available? I am lokking for two bots or plugins.
1. Will allow me to post the content in a text file which it will then post automatically as new thread or posts every x minutes/ hours.
2. Also looking for a plugin or bot that allows me to copy entire threads from one mybb forum to another and post every x number of hours.

Do we have anything similar to above?
1. There's no such plugin.

2. Copyright Infringement: Why would anyone create a plugin to endorse DMCA takedowns?
(2013-12-25, 05:55 AM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]1. There's no such plugin.

2. Copyright Infringement: Why would anyone create a plugin to endorse DMCA takedowns?

It can also be used for spreading content across one's own boards. There is more to life that stealing
Which is rare for one web master to have another board on the same niche so this theory is unfortunately not supported.
I have a large forum whose content needs to be spread to three others. If anyone can code a bot or plugin for such functionality please PM me.