MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change permissions of this plug in?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Solved this myself. Thanks.
Without the rest of the code or error logs it's impossible to know why you'd receive a white page. There must be some application logic which deals with checking if userstyle_usergroups has a value of all.
(2013-12-27, 12:54 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Without the rest of the code or error logs it's impossible to know why you'd receive a white page. There must be some application logic which deals with checking if userstyle_usergroups has a value of all.

Figured it out. Thanks.
^ we are not supposed to wipe out earlier posted content (unless it is not secure)
instead we should edit & add the discovered solution
Quote:// add settings
$setting = array(
"sid" => NULL,
"name" => "userstyle_usergroups",
"title" => "Allowed Usergroups",
"description" => "Enter the IDs of the groups allowed to use this feature. (use \'all\' to allow everyone)",
"optionscode" => "text",
"value" => 'all',
"disporder" => 1,
"gid" => $gid
);

Is the code. It says to enter the IDs that I wish to allow. I tried entering them where it says "all" like it says but it creates a white page on my forum. What am I doing wrong?

// add settings
$setting = array(
"sid" => NULL,
"name" => "userstyle_usergroups",
"title" => "Allowed Usergroups",
"description" => "Enter the IDs of the groups allowed to use this feature. (use \'all\' to allow everyone)",
"optionscode" => "text",
"value" => '14, 4',
"disporder" => 1,
"gid" => $gid
);

^ Is how I had it when I changed it to allow those groups. Can anyone help?