MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mobile Online MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

MikeInToshx

Hows it going? When will it be released?
(2014-02-18, 08:04 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]Hows it going? When will it be released?

You mean the status of Mobile Online MyBB, or the status of the Private Message within Mobile Online MyBB?

For Mobile Online MyBB, you can try it right now: http://flexplat.com/?q=mobile-online-mybb . At this time, my module supports: list topic, read post, new topic, reply post.

For Private Message, the development is still in progress. I can not promise the delivery date.

Any question, please let me know. Any feedback from you end users, please forward to me.
Does this really belong under mycodes?
(2014-02-21, 05:30 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Does this really belong under mycodes?
I am sorry I can not follow your question. Could you give more context?

Do you mean "can this module work independently on top of your server after you install it within your forum?" If so, my answer is: no. This module will send your forum data, for example, the topic, post subject, body and their URL to my server -- FlexPlat, FlexPlat return mobile-friendly pages, you web server then echo these pages to end users.

Briefly, this is a Cloud/SaaS solution for mobile-friendly question, not a usually add-on module. (If you know what I am talking about, the client is your forum, the server is FlexPlat -- a server to make mobile-friendly pages.)

Any question, feel free to ask me. I will try to explain.
(2014-02-21, 06:22 AM)rickey29 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-21, 05:30 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Does this really belong under mycodes?

Do you mean "can this module work independently on top of your server after you install it within your forum?" If so, my answer is: no. This module will send your forum data, for example, the topic, post subject, body and their URL to my server -- FlexPlat, FlexPlat return mobile-friendly pages, you web server then echo these pages to end users.

Briefly, this is a Cloud/SaaS solution for mobile-friendly question, not a usually add-on module. (If you know what I am talking about, the client is your forum, the server is FlexPlat -- a server to make mobile-friendly pages.)

I believe he means this is in the incorrect forum.... MyCodes is for creating custom BBCode markup. This is more of a plugin. I will move the thread Smile
(2014-02-22, 03:39 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-21, 06:22 AM)rickey29 Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe he means this is in the incorrect forum.... MyCodes is for creating custom BBCode markup. This is more of a plugin. I will move the thread Smile
I know the context now. Thanks.

MikeInToshx

Will this be done soon? I'd like to install it on my forum but if it's not going to be a finished product soon I might just not =/
(2014-03-04, 02:26 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]Will this be done soon? I'd like to install it on my forum but if it's not going to be a finished product soon I might just not =/

I can promise I will provide the Private Message function of Mobile Online MyBB, while I am sorry I can NOT promise the delivery date.

My suggestion is:
1. You can setup an empty MyBB forum, install my module based on it, then you can test it immediately.

2. You can try my current version. It is easy to install/uninstall -- read package readme file installation section, you will know it is EASY to install and/or uninstall.

3. You can update my package when I provide any updating version. Updating is as easy/difficult as uninstall once and then install one.

You know, from my experience, updating is NOT a big issue. Usually, when one webmaster installs my solution, if he like it, he will use it for a long time; it he does not like it, he will remove it within one month. Accepting/not accepting my module is a big issue. Updating is not.
This is pretty good, very similar to the vbulletin mobile theme but much cleaner IMO. I use mybbGM but will keep an eye on this and may change to it later.

I think its important to get a header in there and leave space for advertising

MikeInToshx

Any updates?
Pages: 1 2 3