MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New to myBB Setting up Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I use x10hosting.com which has Softaculous extension installer. myBB is one of the forum extensions they offer an the one I am the most familiar with. One problem is happening though which is not allowing me to use the rate button for reputation. It is saying there is an error on line 412

Quote:Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/petrzilk/public_html/tr/reputation.php on line 412

The code on line 412 is:

Quote:$positive_power = "\t\t\t\t\t<option value=\"{$i}\" class=\"reputation_positive\" onclick=\"$('reputation').className='reputation_positive'\"{$vote_check[$i]}>{$positive_title}</option>\n".$positive_power;

Some other problems are that when I log in it will take me to the page where it redirects you as logged in but after the redirect my account will still not be logged in. This only happens when logging in from the index. If I log in from member list it works just fine.
execution time issue is related to your web host. you have to contact them.

see the guidance available here for solving login & logout issues
I recommend installing MyBB manually a Softaculous has been reported at many times to cause many issues with the proper functioning of a My Bulletin Board. It's not with just Softaculous but with many other auto installers out there.