MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quiz plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i think that a really good Quiz plugin is missing....

ideas & tips:
any user can post a multiple choice question and the possible answers.....
any user can give answer taking points (if it's the right answer)
Which point?
Is it linked with NewPoints or you wanna implement a whole new quiz point system?
i was thinking about a new quiz point system.....
what do you think, is it possible or not?
Its quiet possible.
Will try to manage some times for this.
Well if you want it you need get a developer to custom code. Dont have much free time due to Board exams in Feb else I would have done that. But currently I am thinking of migrating out from MyBB so it may never be released for MyBB but I will try my best to get one for you guys. OFC it will be free.
thanks.....

newest ideas & tips:
maybe there are forums containing only quizzes.
a user can create new quiz instead new posts (depend on group permissions).
every quiz (post) must contain one or lot of questions.
every question must have 3+ possible answers.
user increase his/her reputation if he/she select the correct answer (or use point system).

*** by the way, what about the cost? (i'm asking any developer to custom code)
I was also looking for a quiz plugin, it will be great if some one can make it and publish it as a free plugin
so, is there any user or developer to work with this plugin?
@effone, @Bala
any news about the plugin?
is there any developer available?

I want an offer and any info about the following mod:

i want a quiz plugin.
i want to be able to create multiple choice questions (and other types like true/false etc if it's possible).
Every user can create a question (depends on his/het permissions).
The user create a new question like a new post (for a preselected forum). For example at the forum "Questions" a user can create a new question selecting the button "New question" (like "New post" on normal forum).
Every post must have 1 question (if it's possible for more than 1 question is better).
Every user can answer the questions selecting the answer and take or not the points of the question.

please ask about details.

thanks
Pages: 1 2