MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Account Keeps Logging Out / Won't Log In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,
I just created a brand new mybb forum and I'm having a problem that is keeping me from doing anything with it.

The forum url is: http://www.digitalcoindiscussion.com

My problem is two-fold. First I went to the home page. I tried logging in with my username: Cameron and the password that was given to me (I've changed it once since then but it still hasn't worked).

When I log in it goes to the successfully logged in page and says you will now be redirected back to where you came from. It then takes me back and it shows me as still not being logged in and as being a guest.

Afterwards I tried going to my domain /admin. The only thing that appeared was a login screen and I was able to login successfully. However, when I clicked on anything it just asks me to log in again. When I try and login again it doesn't do anything and just refreshes the login page.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Cameron

Well I managed the login problem from the homepage from firefox. I was using chrome earlier.

Never mind the problem just came back w/ firefox... interesting.
Try to clear your browser cookies&cache.
Also give this a try.