MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I dont know what the fudge is happening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are you sure you done it right?
What queries did you use? You have to query the database you installed your forum on.
(2013-12-30, 04:48 AM)Kaeden Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you done it right?
What queries did you use? You have to query the database you installed your forum on.

it said it was sucess full and i looked at the ones that were changed and they were changed
Did you delete settings.php from /inc?
(2013-12-30, 05:04 AM)Kaeden Wrote: [ -> ]Did you delete settings.php from /inc?

o no i did not where is this located
Enter your ftp in /forums -> /inc -> delete settings.php and refresh forum.
(2013-12-30, 05:09 AM)Kaeden Wrote: [ -> ]Enter your ftp in /forums -> /inc -> delete settings.php and refresh forum.

o my god do you know how much i love you right now thank you thank you thank you now i just have to edit all of the settings lol thanks so much

(2013-12-30, 05:09 AM)Kaeden Wrote: [ -> ]Enter your ftp in /forums -> /inc -> delete settings.php and refresh forum.

is there any way to restore all of the setting to default without messing up the current forums and posts
No problem :-)

I can't think of an really easy solution to restore all settings to default, other than installing somewhere a fresh copy of MyBB, export it's settings and import them back in this one. However you will still need to make a few manual tweaks to be able to login, like the ones you already did.
(2013-12-30, 05:37 AM)Kaeden Wrote: [ -> ]No problem :-)

I can't think of an really easy solution to restore all settings to default, other than installing somewhere a fresh copy of MyBB, export it's settings and import them back in this one. However you will still need to make a few manual tweaks to be able to login, like the ones you already did.

so i can login fine and login to the admin cp but then when i click on anything in the admin cp is says invalid administration session and will not let me log in does this have something to do with this
Pages: 1 2