MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: login problem with forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi friends,

when i visit the index page of the(community.mybboard.net) forum it shows me that i need to login as (login - register) at the top .but when i clicks on the link login it takes to other page it shows me that i have logged in. i have attached the image. whether my cookie settings wrong or anything else.
i have another question./
iam using mybb. when a user not logout his account and closes the browser window . on the next arrival to the forum it shows as the user is logged in. i need to have a functionality of forum autometically logsout the user when he closes the browser window.It will be a bit problem that many users using one system .any one can use the other users account and post.if a user closes the browser without login
About the problem here, try clearing your cookies and/or cache, then try to login again.

Regarding the auto logout, UCP > Edit Options > Uncheck 'Remember my login details for future visits.'
Christian Wrote:About the problem here, try clearing your cookies and/or cache, then try to login again.

Regarding the auto logout, UCP > Edit Options > Uncheck 'Remember my login details for future visits.'

yes it is really working, thanks allot chris