MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Resurrection Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is my first skin that I made.

http://www.zegghq.com/mybb

Both preview and files are there.

Themes, templates, icons and buttons are all included.
Please give some feedback. Thanks Smile
very nice skin, it looks professional
nice one
It's short on polish. You images need to be redone imho. Did you use paint? If possible use a better program or try using the Mybb GDK. The color scheme is pretty good though.
Very nice skin.
Do you mean the white corners in my "Post Topic" buttons? It was my first time using the magic eraser Toungue
I used photoshop 7, but I'm not very good at using it. I used the magic eraser to make it transparent, then sliced each part from the gdk, not the best way to do it Toungue. The instructions said there was an easier way (just selecting the layers I want?), but I figured that was a feature only in photoshop 8 Toungue
Zeggy Wrote:Do you mean the white corners in my "Post Topic" buttons? It was my first time using the magic eraser Toungue
I used photoshop 7, but I'm not very good at using it. I used the magic eraser to make it transparent, then sliced each part from the gdk, not the best way to do it Toungue. The instructions said there was an easier way (just selecting the layers I want?), but I figured that was a feature only in photoshop 8 Toungue
I would be glad to fix the buttons for you if you send me your GDK Smile
labrocca Wrote:It's short on polish. You images need to be redone imho. Did you use paint? If possible use a better program or try using the Mybb GDK. The color scheme is pretty good though.

yes you are right, the buttons are not professional aber the general looking is very professional
Here's my photoshop file.
I just applied a colour adjustment, that's all. Oh, and I removed the basic background so it's transparent.

Thanks kodaks Big Grin
Zeggy Wrote:Here's my photoshop file.
I just applied a colour adjustment, that's all. Oh, and I removed the basic background so it's transparent.

Thanks kodaks Big Grin

My pleasure! Smile

Here is a zip file of the new images, they should work. I don't know what was wrong with my Photoshop, but the images will have to be renamed before you can use them on a forum.
[attachment=5078]

Enjoy!
Pages: 1 2