MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: QuickMerge 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
QuickMerge 1.0.2 Released

Changes:
  • A bug fixed caused by a conflict with shared components of some of my plugins
  • A bug fixed where the form would not submit upon selection by some browsers, namely Chrome and Opera

To upgrade: deactivate, overwrite and re-activate.
I don't understand the purpose of this, if you want to merge multiple threads you can add a custom thread tool to do so.
(2014-05-01, 07:51 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand the purpose of this, if you want to merge multiple threads you can add a custom thread tool to do so.

It would be much more simple for you to just install it on a test board and try it than for me to try to explain it again, but still I can't resist.

Say you have a forum where you like to keep all introductions/hellos in one thread. Some n00b joins and creates a new 'Hai look at me' thread-- you want to quickly merge new threads like this (that happen all the time) into the 'Say Hello' thread of your forum.

You would simply add that tid to your list of QuickMerge destinations and then with 1 click your mods can merge new 'hello' threads into the designated 'keep all your introductions here' thread.

Make sense now?
Just tested it and it seems nice, but I would rather personally go with a custom moderation tool if you ask me. Good one nonetheless Toungue
Hehe thanks. It serves a purpose for me but I can see why someone's might not want to use a plugin to do this.
Thanks for this plugin.

but can you add few image of Performance plugin ??

i'm not understand. this tool where added ??

Thanks a lot
Pages: 1 2