MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I enable html at all forums level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am getting lots of broken codes such as [/SIZE][/CENTER]
I think it is due to html not enabled.
I enabled it for forum for posts but that did ot fix the problem.
What do I need to do at root forum level to fix above mentioned problem?
Please check the the whole post to make sure those are not simply extra "[/SIZE][/CENTER] "
MyBB doesn't even have [center] and that's called BBCode, not HTML. And you use [size] most probably in a wrong way - I guess you converted/copied from another forum script, like phpBB.

You need to correct it like this:
[align=center][size=large]something[/size][/align]
Sometimes when people are scraping other posts (copying) just don't realize that here is an extra BBcode. As I have said already click on edit and check for extra BBcode inside the post or quote!
(2014-01-01, 03:50 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes when people are scraping other posts (copying) just don't realize that here is an extra BBcode. As I have said already click on edit and check for extra BBcode inside the post or quote!

2 things
1. I was scrapping from another mybb board. That should have worked fine but I guess version differrence may have a role here.
Yes from vb it was an issue.
2. At one point I had this problem even withn mybb forum posts while using size/color options. Butnow I got it.
Thanks everyone for your replies.