MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey how do you change things like the banner, category bars, bg, collapse buttons etc.? I have custom images I would like to put in....Thanks much!
[wiki]Admin_CP_Themes#General_Options[/wiki]

Create a new folder in your images directory and change your Theme's 'Image Directory' to something like images/folder_name or just override the default graphics in the images folder.
I'm alittle bit confused? would you be kind enough to elaborate? I am really new at this...Thanks!
Using your FTP client, navigate to the images folder. While in the images folder, create a new folder. Next log into your ACP. Under Themes, click on Modify / Delete. Find the theme you want to modify, then click on Go. Find 'Image Directory' and change it's value to images/<replace_with_newly_created_folders_name>.

You of course will change <replace_with_newly_created_folders_name> to the new folder's name.
where do i find where to change the graphics though...Thanks!
In your images folder on your board are all of the current image files. You can open them to see what they are, and replace them with your own. Then just FTP the folder to your host to replace the originals with your new ones. A good program for working with images for free is http://www.irfanview.com
crownpc Wrote:In your images folder on your board are all of the current image files. You can open them to see what they are, and replace them with your own. Then just FTP the folder to your host to replace the originals with your new ones. A good program for working with images for free is http://www.irfanview.com

where is the images folder on my board...so i can change them...Thanks!
yourforumfolder/images/
is your default images folder
I know but how do I actually replace them and how do i find what's what....because I want to change the banner and backround images...and same with the main title's and collapse buttons...
thead_bg.gif is the table header background image
off.gif, on.gif and offlock.gif are the post status indicators
logo.gif is the default logo
collapse.gif and collapse_collapsed.gif are the collapse buttons
Pages: 1 2 3