MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Will never change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems like every time I go make a new theme because i want to custom make one i change a couple of things around and it works but then i try to change something else and it will never update for example i go make a new theme right, i change the container and body and it works updates everything so i save but then i try to change the .menu ul to center it and refresh my page 6000 times and it never updates... It is so weird the only way i can make it work is if i go reinstall the theme again but then same problem happens it never updates? What is this? Help lol...
A few possibilities:

1. The browser is caching the stylesheets. Doing a hard refresh should solve this. Try using another browser to see if the changes are taking effect.
2. The server is caching the stylesheets. If you're using CloudFlare then you may have to put it in Development Mode.
3. Your code is incorrect and not doing what you expect it to. You can use Firebug to check if your code is actually there and doing what it should be.
I think it is the cloudflare thing to be honest. I will check that out and get back to you Nathan.
(2014-01-02, 08:54 AM)CrankedCEO Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is the cloudflare thing to be honest. I will check that out and get back to you Nathan.

Did you figure this out? If you're making to static content that CloudFlare caches, then you do want to go to Development Mode or purge your cache.
Yeah it was cloud flare thanks for all the help