MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing "Edit User Group Permissions/Miscellaneous" Fields
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason in my Edit User Group > Users and Permissions & > Miscellaneous sections I have missing fields next to tick boxes.

Can anyone give me a reason? And is there a way to fix this by making the text reappear or removing the boxes?

[attachment=30769]

View Selection Source reveals this:
Quote:Can upload avatars?</label></div><div class="group_settings_bit"><label><input name="canusesig" value="1" class="checkbox_input" checked="checked" type="checkbox"> </label></div><div class="group_settings_bit"><label><input name="signofollow" value="1" class="checkbox_input" type="checkbox"> </label></div><div class="group_settings_bit"><br><small class="input"></small><br><input name="canusesigxposts" value="0" class="text_input field50" id="canusesigxposts" type="text">

Thanks for any help. I've attached a screenshot.
I am not sure which but it's a definitely language.php issue. Have you changed any language files?
(2014-01-02, 06:49 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure which but it's a definitely language.php issue. Have you changed any language files?

Not to my knowledge. I have a quick dig in there and see if I find anything (thanks). Wouldn't happen to know which line to look at?
Sorry please wait for more experienced dudes LOL
Good Luck

P.S. Please check your user_groups.lang starts at line 111

Make a backup of your user_groups.lang then replace it with the original one!!!!!
Just had a look and I can confirm I am missing all of this options (as shown in the image above):

Can add a signature?
Can add a signature after x posts?
Required Post Count Before Signature Can Be Added:
Here you can enter the minimum number of posts a user must have before they can add a signature.
Signature links have nofollow enabled?

User_groups.lang.php meanwhile looks fine and includes the above. Still no idea how to solve this.

(2014-01-02, 06:52 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry please wait for more experienced dudes LOL
Good Luck

P.S. Please check your user_groups.lang starts at line 111

Make a backup of your user_groups.lang then replace it with the original one!!!!!

I'll give it a go.
You can try this:

Make a backup of the admin\modules\user\groups.php file then replace it with the original from the upgrade package!
PROBLEM SOLVED I JUST REPLACED THE LANG FILE WITH A NEW ONE.

Thanks for your help, no idea why it changed but hey I'll be sure to give you thanks Smile
No problem sh*t happens Smile