MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best Answer ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to add a feature that will allow thread's author choose the best answer and that is pretty much it I only need this function.

MySupport is a great plugin but I am very much don't like plugins please how can I do that without or maybe with a simple plugin???
There's no way to do this without a plugin or core edits. Your best option is to use MySupport. Even if you don't like using plugins, it's been tried and tested heavily coming up to 4 years now. It's unlikely you'll need to do too much to maintain it and it's guaranteed to be updated when 1.8 is released.
Dear @Nathan Malcolm I am willing to use core edits or a simple plugin how can this be done?
(2014-01-02, 08:43 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear @Nathan Malcolm I am willing to use core edits or a simple plugin how can this be done?

There is no tutorial to achieve that, you'll have to make your own in that case.
Thanks yo all
(2014-01-02, 08:43 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear @Nathan Malcolm I am willing to use core edits or a simple plugin how can this be done?

what is a 'simple plugin' ? any different to a normal plugin ?
I am referring to a plugin that is not too complex!