MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any Web Hosting offering pure MyBB Reseller hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am a big mybb fan and I wanted to start my own pure Mybb web hosting and I am wondering is there any web hosting company offering such pure mybb reseller hosting. I know this may sound weird but I don't want other applications, as I am very good with mybb related issues and fixes. I thought I can give a great support and start a new trend about mybb hosting.

Mybb is light weight and great feature packed and I love to see everyone knows about it. I hope you understand my love and passion about the mybb Heart. I need you suggestion whether anyone provides pure mybb reseller hosting, if there is any provider from India will be preferred as I am also from India.

Thanks in advance friends.
I don't think that you will get pure mybb reseller hosting company, however you can find a lot web hosting companies offer mybb web hosting. I like the concept that you want to provide full support for mybb related issues with your web hosting.

I see that there is one web hosting company from India (http://www.hostocol.in/reseller-hosting/linux-reseller/), which allow this type of applications to select as one package (I hope that is what you are asking for). So your clients will be offered with only Mybb installation option.

Also all the best for this great thought, I am also a great fan of mybb. Keep it up all the mybb fans come up with great ideas and let the world know about how good is mybb. Cheers!
Hi @abdulnabi,

Thank you so much, this exactly what I am looking for. I know I will find my answer with mybb community. I am glad that you understand and answered my question.

You guys are wonderful, a special thanks to all Mybb developers.