MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multicraft - Allow admin to white list people from inside mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I was wondering if someone could show me or make a plugin that allows an admin on the forum to whitelist people on my Minecraft server.

As it stands at the moment users just make a new thread in the whitelist forum and an admin will approve them and use the in-game command to whitelist them.

Multicraft has a nice API available (I've played around with it a bit) which allows you to send console commands, retrieve user lists and so on and so forth.

I've been trying to develop a plugin for mybb so that users can fill in a form which posts its results to a thread and allows an admin to click a button on the users thread which then whitelists them on the Multicraft server using its API.

On my forum at the moment when the user signs up there is a custom In game name field so this information is available to the process.

If anyone could help or give me some pointers on how I can implement this I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance.

(my forum url is: www.darkserver.co.uk/forum/)