MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Hacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my admin been hacked

A hacker is hacking our forum and is gaining access to the forum

please visit this

http://thomasthemagician.com/forum/showt...325#pid325

this is what the hacker has wrote on the account

how do i disable the account the account password is changed and i removed the admin on the account post ip was logged and I have banned it from via the admin panel

note this guy is a hacker has hacked all of my forums

what can i do admin got pin and so on

please help how do i dis-active account so it can't be accessed

cheers
(2014-01-04, 12:00 AM)tdbnz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello my admin been hacked

A hacker is hacking our forum and is gaining access to the forum

please visit this

http://thomasthemagician.com/forum/showt...325#pid325

this is what the hacker has wrote on the account

how do i disable the account the account password is changed and i removed the admin on the account post ip was logged and I have banned it from via the admin panel

note this guy is a hacker has hacked all of my forums

what can i do admin got pin and so on

please help how do i dis-active account so it can't be accessed

cheers

use your database management system (phpmyadmin perhaps) and edit the password and pin fields in the relevent table (users) for the account you need to get back. are you sure your hacker has not got access to your site control panel ?
Got my Account

How do I disactive account on forum

DO I just ban his account so no login can be made from that account
IP ban that little ..... Ban all IP addreses from what he accessed your forums. Then change passwords of all admin accounts on your forum, delete his account, change your FTP pass and check if he do not uploaded any dangerous php files to your site or do not modified mybb core files. This also happened to me and I had to setup new domain becouse I do not noticed that I was hacked too fast and google marked my site as dangerous...
Compromised all of your forums? Seems like either they knew the password, there's a keylogger on your computer or you need to change your host.
He's using 000webhost.. No mystery here.
xD buy a real host you cant trust 00webhost they are scammers and suspend account for no reason!
IF you still want à free host then try podserver.info you can trust Theme. Cuz i hosted My IP board there in 1 year without problem.

Edit: nice theme and logo
(2014-01-06, 10:11 AM)Tallow Wrote: [ -> ]xD buy a real host you cant trust 00webhost they are scammers and suspend account for no reason!
IF you still want à free host then try podserver.info you can trust Theme. Cuz i hosted My IP board there in 1 year without problem.

Edit: nice theme and logo
You shouldn't use free hosting for anything other than a test site.
Think of it like this, if a car dealer gives you a free car, are you going to go to them if a tire goes flat on the way home? No, you're going to call a tire repair shop because the dealer has no obligation to care about you because they aren't making anything, rather it's costing them to deal with you.