MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am running 1.6.11 and there is an upgrade for 1.6.12... Now I download the patch for say. I uploaded it in the install folder then went to upgrade, but it didn't work... Did I do something wrong. Please help thanks
MyBB 1.6.12 blog post Wrote:Please note, that you do not need to run the upgrade script for this version.
that is, no need to run upgrade script if you are upgrading MyBB from 1.6.11 to 1.6.12
(2014-01-05, 04:24 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
MyBB 1.6.12 blog post Wrote:Please note, that you do not need to run the upgrade script for this version.
that is, no need to run upgrade script if you are upgrading MyBB from 1.6.11 to 1.6.12

That helps -.-, so do I just let the files over write the others
Quote:hello there admin/staff
i try to upgrade my 1.6.11 to 1.6.12. i copy and replace all file from changed_files_1612.zip to my root .. as you said
" that you do not need to run the upgrade script for this version. "
and there no install folder too
but when i try to running my site i got the error mssges that say i need to do upgrade ,.. did i miss something ??

ahh sorry Solved

i try to copy all file new version changed_files_1612.zip, i upload install folder from mybb_1612.zip and then doing upgrade with choose 1.6.10 option . next next next till finish .. finnaly done XD

sorry for my bad english