MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Errcode 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 5ebf6ca56261c23b9e1a7c86e5b9c466.png]
http://picturewars.net/forum/index.php

My forum recently changed to MyBB and has been running without problems for several weeks, however yesterday tech-hosts (our service provider) had some issues with the servers my site is hosted on and shortly after they came back online users started receiving this message when trying to access the board.

The forum is still viewable as a guest (so if you click that link you will probably see a working forum) but if you log in or register then you are presented with this error (and are obviously incapable of logging out again).

As far as I can tell, the database should have write access to the directory it is trying to get at, but it is not working. Is this something I can solve myself or do I need to ask my hosts? What information would I need to give them?
This is an issue with the database server. You need to contact your webhost. The error message should be enough for them to know what the issue is.
Edit: delayed response

you have to ask your web host to fix it. inform them about the error (give them exact error - above image)