MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to make my Forum look like MyBB forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
Obviously, as per the thread title wanna make my forum look like official forum of MyBB.
Thanks Smile
What exactly are talking about?
P.S. You may want to ask MYBB for permission as all the content on this site is under copyrights protection!
I want the header style, the menu system like mybb. and if u notice the mybb forum differs in style from the original installation.
I am creating a forum for local persons of my area. but i want to look it like community.mybb.com looks like,,,,same theme,,,same header,,,,same looks,,,,my content will differ though.
Unfortunately you'll have to design your own theme. The MyBB Group owns the design and it isn't permitted to be used by anyone else.
You can create similar stuff but I am afraid you can't make a clone of this forum due to "Copyright © 2002 - 2014 MyBB Group. All rights reserved." anyways ask first MYBB for permission to replicate their content!
Can i pay a developer to rip the theme :3 Will it be illegal??
^ do not ask someone to rip - that is certainly not legal. you can ask your developer to make a similar header
(2014-01-06, 01:52 PM)JoshR. Wrote: [ -> ]Can i pay a developer to rip the theme :3 Will it be illegal??

WoW how can you ask something like this here.
(2014-01-06, 01:52 PM)JoshR. Wrote: [ -> ]Can i pay a developer to rip the theme :3 Will it be illegal??

No, you can't. Doing so will revoke your right to ask for support here and a DMCA will be sent to your web host.