MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PAYING! Plugin Request! - VIP Approve Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a plugin similar to Hackforum's apply for Ub3r page.

A user views a url such as :www.mybb.com/upgradetest.php

Then it checks the profile and makes sure that it doesn't have a warning level and has _ amount of posts and time registered. Then admins can go ACP and check each profile, and an "approve" button which will PM them and that upgradetest.php page will display the same information which is how to upgrade.
When the user first visits upgradetest what he / she will see?
Will it log the user against visit of the page for the first time?
If Admin Approves a profile, what features will be unlocked for the user?
Is it kind of 'apply to page view' triggered by first visit?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with Hackforums, can you please detail the features required a little more?
I can make this plugin if effone is unable to.
(2014-01-08, 04:24 AM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]I can make this plugin if effone is unable to.

I couldn't even understand the requirement :p
He means this:

Basically the user who is in the group "registered" can navigate to a page via toplink etc, and there will be text saying something like this:

Are you sure you want to place yourself forward for approval to join the "insert usergroup here" group?

Once the user verifys that he does, his account then gets checked by a algorithm that calulates if he is eligible depending on reps, posts per day, total posts, warnings etc and sends the result in a log to the admin.

He can then go and view the log, and beside the username entered there will be a "verify/decline" button. Once the user is verified he then has access to the upgrade page.
When the user first visits upgradetest what he / she will see?
A: It will say either You are denied due to the warning levelor whatever, otherwise it will say its this and that vip upgrade, click here to apply, and then it says check back in a day we are apporivng it etc,.
Will it log the user against visit of the page for the first time?
A: Yes
If Admin Approves a profile, what features will be unlocked for the user?
:It will make the user jhust go to a VIP usergroup, but IF the user disputes etc it must ban the user. The plugin MyIPN something is automatic, and if someone disputes the paypal payment they are demoted instantly, but instead I want a ban.
Is it kind of 'apply to page view' triggered by first visit?
No they view and hit apply