MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum not showing the theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently changed host and this issue started to happen.
When I try to go onto my forum this is the layout and the theme that appears http://gyazo.com/5bd18840bb7ed7aa0580a22eb3bc540d.png
But after few tries the forum goes back to normal and shows my old blue theme and then when I refresh it goes back to the broken layout.

My current host is GoDaddy

What can I do to fix this?
check permissions of files and folders
And open global.css through admin panel (advanced edit mode) and save it without any changes.
hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on forum index and check if the theme appears normal

see also this guidance if required
What is your URL?
(2014-01-05, 06:09 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]What is your URL?

thetechhost.com
open ./inc/settings.php file in a code editor and put correct board url & correct cookie settings
log into admin panel and once again put correct board url & cookie settings at the General Configuration settings
(2014-01-05, 06:09 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]check permissions of files and folders
And open global.css through admin panel (advanced edit mode) and save it without any changes.
hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on forum index and check if the theme appears normal

see also this guidance if required

This worked once for few minutes and then stopped working, I tried to delete both cache and themes folder and set premisions to 777 but still nothing.