MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Phenomenon - Sleek MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't seen any theme like it, could you point me towards the ones that do so that I can then differentiate it from them, please. I really am stumped as to what you expect from a theme Tindris. If gradients and shadows or anything else I might have added to this theme are a thing of the past, then I am hugely mistaken to think this theme might interest people. I'm quite stumped as what I should do then if they aren't up to date enough. Also, what do you mean by 'clip-art like text efftects'?

The theme isn't planned to earn money from, it would be free, so no gain would be taken from it.
(2014-01-12, 08:57 PM)J Greig Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen any theme like it, could you point me towards the ones that do so that I can then differentiate it from them, please. I really am stumped as to what you expect from a theme Tindris. If gradients and shadows or anything else I might have added to this theme are a thing of the past, then I am hugely mistaken to think this theme might interest people. I'm quite stumped as what I should do then if they aren't up to date enough. Also, what do you mean by 'clip-art like text efftects'?

The theme isn't planned to earn money from, it would be free, so no gain would be taken from it.

I've seen a theme like it, and it goes by the same name Smile. Also, welcome to web 2.0 where designs like this look dated and ugly. The theme you are trying to replicate was released in 2010. For instance, see my portfolio in my signature (shameless plug required) for some more modern examples. Also maybe look at http://audentio.com for some others.

Just trying to help.
Thanks.

I'm quite aware of Audentio's themes, having purchased one myself.
Pages: 1 2