MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4] AJAX Shoutbox Beta...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Go to "ACP > Board Settings > Change > Spicefuse Shoutbox" and there should be an option to enable/disable smiley's Big Grin.
NewRaven Wrote:I and all of my users must thank you very very much for your great work with this shoutbox again.

I've modified the box a lot for my personal needs, so it got now fully working codebuttons, some clickable smilies and some cosmetic changes (long formated date and time as tooltip on shout-mouseover so I save a lot of space in the rows, delete-link at the end of each postings and so on). I'll attach a screenshot of it Smile

The only thing I need to include now is some sort of auto-prune, because my users had made about 1500(!) entries in two days. But then: it's absolutly perfect.

Also I attach my german (informal) language file - maybe somebody need it Smile
German users: if you want to use this shoutbox, please also read my previous posts about the charset-issue.

Edit: Auto-Prune is done Smile

In this shoutbox there are clickable smillys ect. How can i do this
Can somebody help me here,it not working on my forum http://gecommunity.liway.com/ i can't find out where i have done wrong can anyone help me.....
spikescot2005 Wrote:
NewRaven Wrote:I and all of my users must thank you very very much for your great work with this shoutbox again.

I've modified the box a lot for my personal needs, so it got now fully working codebuttons, some clickable smilies and some cosmetic changes (long formated date and time as tooltip on shout-mouseover so I save a lot of space in the rows, delete-link at the end of each postings and so on). I'll attach a screenshot of it Smile

The only thing I need to include now is some sort of auto-prune, because my users had made about 1500(!) entries in two days. But then: it's absolutly perfect.

Also I attach my german (informal) language file - maybe somebody need it Smile
German users: if you want to use this shoutbox, please also read my previous posts about the charset-issue.

Edit: Auto-Prune is done Smile

In this shoutbox there are clickable smillys ect. How can i do this
Oh I misread your question, lol. You will have to edit the php file that displays the shoutbox to put in the smilies that you want Smile.
oh what would i have to put
Just wondering if a bug could be fixed before final release, the expand/collapse setting doesn't stay as set (e.g. if I leave it as collapsed when I go onto another page it just re-opens again). Other expand/collapse options work except for the shoutbox Smile.
Thanks for reporting at0mik, I will investigate and fix it as soon as possible.
Asad_Niazi Wrote:Thanks for reporting at0mik, I will investigate and fix it as soon as possible.
No problem Asad_Niazi Smile.
Is there a code or something that can ban members from the shoutbox?
No.

But, I would like to know, why would you want to ban a member from the shoutbox? If they're acting nonsense, they should be banned altogether, from the forum. Isn't it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10