MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB ROCKS !! Best FREE forum script.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Am I right or what people?!

I think it's high time we congratulated the creators of MyBB!
Let's face it, it's the coolest FREE forum software script around!

I have used half a dozen other free forum scripts and keep coming back to MyBB. I just like the overall looks and control you get with MyBB. I am using it on all 3 of my forum web sites. You can't beat it. Keep up the good work guys, this forum script just keeps getting better.

PS to Admins..."sticky" this somewhere if you want. This is a totally unsolicited statement on my part. I meant every word.
Comments welcome.

Corky
Well thank you for your compliments.
corky Wrote:I have used half a dozen other free forum scripts and keep coming back to MyBB. I just like the overall looks and control you get with MyBB.
Yes, you are right. I have used many forum scripts too, nearly all free and commercial forum scripts... But mybb is the best...
And I said it before... mybb 1.4 will be a revolution, it will be 10000% better than IPB, VB, PHPBB3, WBB3, SMF etc.
Coder Wrote:Yes, you are right. I have used many forum scripts too, nearly all free and commercial forum scripts... But mybb is the best...

Do you know CoDER, Untill now MyBB still missing alot of future copmaring with VB and IPB, but also we are all know how much that expencive, But comparing with all free scripts, I love it realy, It's 1st script I used and I able to transolate It by my salf, and alot of things I can do without anyhelp, that what make good.
Coder Wrote:And I said it before... mybb 1.4 will be a revolution, it will be 10000% better than IPB, VB, PHPBB3, WBB3, SMF etc.

and that what I heared b4 I visit this forum in the 1st time, and we waiting for this one, and please don't forgate to make it work with arabic good like English :p
Please don't compare it with payed softwares, if you like it, you do. If not and have a lot of money you should probably buy a payed one.
Don't think of what MyBB is lacking over them, think of what they are lacking over MyBB.
CraKteR Wrote:Please don't compare it with payed softwares, if you like it, you do. If not and have a lot of money you should probably buy a payed one.
Don't think of what MyBB is lacking over them, think of what they are lacking over MyBB.

I don't think so, I would never buy a payed forum system again because I know the best system of all times Smile MYBB
CraKteR Wrote:Please don't compare it with payed softwares, if you like it, you do. If not and have a lot of money you should probably buy a payed one.

I wasn't mean it as that way, I just mean I compared It with all of the other softwares, And at least I decided to use it Smile
corky Wrote:Am I right or what people?!

I think it's high time we congratulated the creators of MyBB!
Let's face it, it's the coolest FREE forum software script around!

I have used half a dozen other free forum scripts and keep coming back to MyBB. I just like the overall looks and control you get with MyBB. I am using it on all 3 of my forum web sites. You can't beat it. Keep up the good work guys, this forum script just keeps getting better.

PS to Admins..."sticky" this somewhere if you want. This is a totally unsolicited statement on my part. I meant every word.
Comments welcome.

Corky
You should be on the myBB advertising team! You're right though, myBB does rock.Cool
whens 1.4 due out? and can you answer me this: one of our admins prefers smf and says its a better brd with more features but I personally prefer the looks of BB.

So can you tell me why we should choose BB as against smf. I dont mean to sound corny but its a genuine question, how can I sell BB over to my admin over smf?
DraconisCombine Wrote:You should be on the myBB advertising team! You're right though, myBB does rock.Cool
There's a myBB advertising team?!? Where do I sign up?
Pages: 1 2