MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Social Network - weird behavior of _some_ themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

Please don't judge me too hard - I'm a newbie in this forum and in MyBB in-general. =)

I was testing the GRA4 Social Network for MyBB (that one: http://mods.mybb.com/view/gra4-social-network ) on different themes, and encountered a weird thingie...

Well, let me back up a bit and explain the environment:
The scripts on the plugin run not as ...mybb/somescript.php , but as ...mybb/somedir/somescript.php

So, the weired thingie: I've noticed in that in ...mybb/somedir/somescript.php several themes show broken pictures in top menu, breadcrumbs, etc.
I'd like to highlight: only some themes, such as DarkFusion. The other ones, including the Default, work just fine.

After investigation I found out that the $theme['imgdir'] is broken, for example in DarkFusion the value is "images" instead of "images/darkfusion".
I did the print_r($theme) and guess what: there is serialized field there ("params"? "parameters"? - something like that) containing exactly correct $imagedir = "images/darkfusion"

The question: Is there an API way to say to a theme: "Ok, dear theme, we run from this location, please adjust". Of shall I just implement a hook (if "yes" - where?) and brutally unserialize correct value over the wrong one ?

Thanks a lot
AT
I guess I picked wrong place. I better move it to the "Themes" subforum

I've created same topic in the "Themes", but I'm not able to delete this one - getting "You do not have permission to access this page. " Hmm...
Ok. I will close this then.