MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ancient MyBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
https://web.archive.org/web/200206151442.../index.php

I found this on the Wayback Machine.
It just shows how much has changed with MyBB over the last decade or so.
That's pretty impressive how wayback can cache that much content from so long ago. Truly remarkable.

I'd still love to see a download of DevBB just to mess around with it.
Too bad bigger images are not saved, I wanted to take a look at how custom themes looked back then.
I'm fairly sure theres still a site using DevBB out there. It was posted here a year or two ago. DevBB doesnt really work, because I'm sure it requires PHP 4 or something. I'm sure somebody tried installing it :p
I'm pretty sure there is a devbb package flying around somewhere still too.
[Image: sigimg.jpg]

Smile
(2014-01-10, 04:21 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure there is a devbb package flying around somewhere still too.

I cant remember who has it. I think Polarbear gave me a copy, that he got from Tim (?) or maybe Chris

EDIT: Actually, I tihnk it was RC2
Because of the license on DevBB, it's not available for public download.
(2014-01-10, 11:09 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Because of the license archaiety and unstability/incompatibility with PHP5 on DevBB, it's not available for public download.

Fixed it for you. Toungue
I actually managed to get a copy IIRC. I guess I can't share it. Although I think it'd be great if it could be released for historic reasons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4