MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help My domian name did expire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok 1 question in inc folder i can only find plugins

Oh ok i found it. how do i Edit settings.php sorry i am new to mybb
Right click the file and click "View/edit". It should open in notepad (if you don't have a better one installed). You can use the "Find" function and search for cookiedomain in the file.

Remember to add your new domain as Add-on domain and have public_html as root folder for that.
Awesome thanks! À lot
So first i need to enter the name servers to the domian and then add on domian in cpanel.
After that going to settings.php and edit.

Ok thanks alot bro!
Yes, make sure to also do the change in the MyBB Admin panel (General settings) so that the settings file won't get updated with the old domain again.

You're welcome, Tallow.
Thanks again!
(2014-01-10, 04:16 PM)Tallow Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again!
You're welcome Tallow, good luck with the transfer. Just let us know if you need further help.
(2014-01-10, 04:19 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-10, 04:16 PM)Tallow Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again!
You're welcome Tallow, good luck with the transfer. Just let us know if you need further help.

Oh sorry only 1 question in My cpanel there is add on domian when i add a domian i get à sub folder in public htlm should i transfer My root to the sub folder?
No, you can modify the folder while you create the add-on domain. After you enter the domain the directory will change to public_html/yourdomain.com, just remove the last part and leave "public_html" there. (You can delete the add-on domain and add it again or click the directory to change it)
Ok that was the last thing i worried about thanks and now is solved.
You saved My forums life
Pages: 1 2