MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone help me with this over skype? cant get it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone help me over skype with this problem I am having?

All I want to do is make it so that if a user posts a thread in a certain section, they automatically get banned from the forum and their posts get pruned.

This is way to complicated for someone who knows not much about webserver type stuff. I heard you can use 'hooks' but have no clue what they are, anyways if someone can help us out just add me on skype:

'stadthersoftware'

My team would be greatly appreciated with this thanks Smile
(2014-01-14, 12:37 AM)safari9982 Wrote: [ -> ]All I want to do is make it so that if a user posts a thread in a certain section, they automatically get banned from the forum and their posts get pruned.

Made a quick one for you. If there is any error ... report.

[attachment=30841]
(2014-01-14, 10:50 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-14, 12:37 AM)safari9982 Wrote: [ -> ]All I want to do is make it so that if a user posts a thread in a certain section, they automatically get banned from the forum and their posts get pruned.

Made a quick one for you. If there is any error ... report.

Thank you works perfect! I would recommend this guy any day of the week! Big Grin

Once again thank you!
Great features!
I may use and expand this plugin with your permission.
But, if you can do it quick/fast than me, it would be helpful Smile

Would you please, add this function:
- option getting banned or not (only message) to avoid user from making new thread
- by using custom (predefined) words, prevent user to create thread with that sensored word in certain forum. So, it detect sensored word in subjectt/title and message. This is different comparing built-in sensored word which only have replace function

Thanks in advance Wink
I've already released this pluging with some extra options:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-150014.html

I'll keep your suggested options in mind for next revision. But the first option you've asked is straightaway oppose the title of the plugin :p

You can twist and bend the codes any way you wish.
Thank you

Persian pack By MyBBSkin.ir : http://up.iran-talk.ir/do.php?filename=13907700141.zip