MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Area Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Expansion and Collapse option
It would be nice to be able to collapse all the admin options saving the time of scrolling through all the options when looking for the specific option you want. Maybe two links placed in the top section of the list where you can expand all and collapse all, with a small button on the title of each topic where you can collpase or expand just that topic.

Administrator Notes
On the mainindex page of the administration page (when first logged in) it might be an idea to place a text box under the Welcome to the MyBB Administration Control Panel box where administrators can leave notes for each other. Like a notepad, postit note, or a quick note area.

Latest News
Again on the index page above the Welcome to the MyBB Administration Control Panel, it might be worth putting the latest news box here, so admins can straight away see the latest release information etc, with the option to dismiss the news if they would rather not see the latest news.
The Admin CP is getting a redesign for version 1.4, so some of those suggestions may already be in mind.
nice Suggestions and cool ideas, I want to add little suggest, ( Admin CP --> Settings --> Profile/Registration Options ), this option for members right? what about put it under members modration? will be more easyer to acces
pepotiger Wrote:nice Suggestions and cool ideas, I want to add little suggest, ( Admin CP --> Settings --> Profile/Registration Options ), this option for members right? what about put it under members modration? will be more easyer to acces

I'm not understanding what you mean Confused
Think he means to move

Admin Cp > Board Settings > User Registration and Profile Settings

To

Admin Cp > Users and Groups

and display the link on the menu so its easier to access. I'm not sure its a good idea doing this myself as we dont want too many options cluttering the menu.
Sye Wrote:Think he means to move

Admin Cp > Board Settings > User Registration and Profile Settings

To

Admin Cp > Users and Groups
thats exactly what I mean.
Well looks like I need a major lesson of English Comprehension 101 Shy
DennisTT Wrote:Well looks like I need a major lesson of English Comprehension 101 Shy
Sorry DennisTT for my bad EnglishSad