MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users can't register on my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey can someone help me every time someone tries to register on my forum nothing shows up it's just a blank page.
Forum: http://gaminglegends.co.uk/mybb/index.php
You must include at least the url of your forum or there is no way for us to reproduce the issue.
(2014-01-15, 09:07 AM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]You must include at least the url of your forum or there is no way for us to reproduce the issue.

Yeah sorry forgot about that added it in the op.
Have you modified the member.php file and/or the registration templates?
(2014-01-15, 09:10 AM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]Have you modified the member.php file and/or the registration templates?

No i haven't touched any of the files.
Please switch to another theme on your forum.

Rename your existing member.php file (to member.old.php for example) and upload the one in the official MyBB package. (Is your MyBB up to date?)

That way I can confirm that the file is not the source of the problem.
(2014-01-15, 09:18 AM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]Please switch to another theme on your forum.

Rename your existing member.php file (to member.old.php for example) and upload the one in the official MyBB package. (Is your MyBB up to date?)

That way I can confirm that the file is not the source of the problem.

I'l try that now and yeah mybb is up to date.

Can anybody help me on this please.
Have you reset the member.php file? With those parameters sent to your file your server returns an error 500 so even though this is not a theme issue it can easily be a problem with your file.

Do you have mod_security enabled (for php)? Have you made changes to your .htaccess file?
(2014-01-15, 10:36 AM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]Have you reset the member.php file? With those parameters sent to your file your server returns an error 500 so even though this is not a theme issue it can easily be a problem with your file.

Do you have mod_security enabled (for php)? Have you made changes to your .htaccess file?

no i don't have that enabled and no changes have been made to the .htaccess file.
^ can you disable the .htaccess (rename it as htaccess.OLD) and check if the issue gets resolved
Pages: 1 2