MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking to hire help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I screwed up my board trying to install Facebook Connect plugin and I couldn't get it to work. So I decided to uninstall it but deleted a wrong folder called modules and tons of files got deleted. I'd like to hire someone to restore my board and install the Facebook plugin.

I heard of a member named Dillon that does this kind of work. So if he or someone can help me, please contact me.

Thanks
What version of MyBB you are using? Download a copy of MYBB forum (your version) from there upload the entire folder called modules, ./admin/modules

Please check if your plugin is secure before installing it Smile the last I want is to find out that your forum was hacked!!!!!!!
http://community.mybb.com/thread-133659.html
Thanks for the info. I uploaded the modules folder but I don't know if any of my old plugins had files in that folder.
Simple download all the plugins you have installed and check if they use modules folder if they do then upload those files from each plugin
I figured I'd have to do that. It's going to take some but I'll go do that.

I have the module folder all checked out. Now I just need someone to install the Facebook connect plugin.