MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need help finding css code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been having major issues with trying to color this table background in to the color of my trow that way they blend in together so you can't see the rounded corners in the middle of the trows here is a screen shot of what I mean

[Image: 7x8h.png]
I think trow1 and trow2 have rounded corners. This causes the effect.
Edit: delayed response
you can remove border-radius used for table, .tborder, .trow1, .trow2 ... etc (all in global.css - edit through admin panel)
(2014-01-15, 04:19 PM)Real Kenny Wrote: [ -> ]I think trow1 and trow2 have rounded corners. This causes the effect.

I want trow and trow 2 to be rounded, but I want the background to blend in so I can have my round edges if that makes any sense, trow1 and trow2 are just fine with the rounded edges as so, its the bg of the table that I need to change so you can't tell the rounded edges are there in the middle of the table just the outer edges I want to display the rounded corners

[Image: Qb4WirW.png]
Maybe you give .tborder an transparent as background? Originally it`s #81A2C4
(2014-01-15, 04:25 PM)Real Kenny Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you give .tborder an transparent as background? Originally it`s #81A2C4

You my friend are awesome, thank you so much did the trick changed the background like wanted +1 for you my friend Smile

here is a finished screenshot of it or you can click my www button what ever your choosing

http://prntscr.com/2jklem

the reason why I wanted it to blend this way is cause my post icon section looked weird seeing a border