MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding custom cache rebuild functions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I may have misunderstood, but it is already possible without core edits, just adding some code to your plugin. Some authors already do it.
(2014-02-22, 09:51 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I may have misunderstood, but it is already possible without core edits, just adding some code to your plugin. Some authors already do it.

But its not possible right now to add the rebuild/refresh links to the cache manager page. you can do it behind the scenes via a plugin but not from the cache manager page.
^ That is what I meant. You can already add your "Rebuild Cache" link to the cache management page. I do it in some of my plugins and I learned from other authors who do it as well. Not sure if it is a complicated process but it doesn't requires core edits at all, all is done via de plugin system.

Again, I may be misunderstanding the point here.
i didnt think there was a hook to add it at the same place as the built in links without the cache item showing up twice in the page.
Nevermind, checking my code and seems it is done only using the control_object() (code) function by Yumi. Sorry.

And thought it is not complicate I agree it should be possible for plugin authors without depending on similar tricks.
Pages: 1 2