MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where Can I Find This Login Template?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Where can I find this login template, where it says login, username and password?

[Image: 2iqjom8.jpg]
you can't sorry it a custom one if you seen using it you can be expected to be in trouble sorry but we can help you on this this is made by mybb
Error Message Templates >> error_nopermission
(2014-01-21, 07:20 AM)tdbnz Wrote: [ -> ]you can't sorry it a custom one if you seen using it you can be expected to be in trouble sorry but we can help you on this this is made by mybb

Interesting reply, you made my day, I'll remember that one lol.

(2014-01-21, 07:22 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]Error Message Templates >> error_nopermission

Correct, thank you very much .m. You're always here to answer our template questions Smile
(2014-01-21, 07:20 AM)tdbnz Wrote: [ -> ]you can't sorry it a custom one if you seen using it you can be expected to be in trouble sorry but we can help you on this this is made by mybb

He was asking what the name of the template is that is shown when you don't have permission to perform an action, not asking where to get this forum's theme. Please re-read the thread title.