MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last visit problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
I don't know why when I'm logged as Admin (only admin) and I click someone's profile Last Visit is the same for everyone. It change every few mins.
When I logged in my Test account the Last Visit is the normal one.

When I click Members, there's the good date. The good date is also in ACP.
The wrong date is only on Profiles.
I'm using:
<if $memprofile['usergroup'] != 4 then>{$lastvisit}<else>Hidden</if>
I deleted it, but nothing changed.

Very weird.. Dodgy
I think you should use {$memlastvisitdate} {$memlastvisittime} instead of {$lastvisit}.
(2014-01-21, 08:21 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should use {$memlastvisitdate} {$memlastvisittime} instead of {$lastvisit}.
{$lastvisit} works good. It hide my last visit.
{$lastvisit} reflects your last visit time.
{$memlastvisitdate} {$memlastvisittime} represents the last visit time of the member (in profile page) who's profile you are viewing.

if you use {$lastvisit} in member profile page you will see YOUR last visit time in each and every member's profile.
(2014-01-21, 08:45 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]{$lastvisit} reflects your last visit time.
{$memlastvisitdate} {$memlastvisittime} represents the last visit time of the member (in profile page) who's profile you are viewing.

if you use {$lastvisit} in member profile page you will see YOUR last visit time in each and every member's profile.
Fixed! Thank you!